Friday, April 11, 2008

THE SECRET

I am here... What is my legacy? Like many baby boomers, I am still working on that. Fortunately, I am living in a place and time where I do still have many choices.
Here, I will explore a few choices with you, my reader. Since you have chosen this path, I embrace YOU.. YOU are important to me. YOU are why I am writing here. YOU give life to my words here. I wish for YOU the very best life. I pray for your heart's desire.
I have so many inspirers to thank for adding to my life experience. Some are still walking their lives on this earth, some have passed on to wherever they went.
Often I write in my journal THE SECRET GRATITUDE BOOK, produced by Rhonda Byrne. Although what I write there I often keep secret, here I will thank Rhonda for "THE SECRET."

"Thank you, Rhonda for "THE SECRET"!"

She brought home to me everything I have done since a child. "THE SECRET" also helped me look at what I haven't done yet and provided me with a simpler approach to move ahead...

No comments: